Workplace Accommodation(s): what is it and how do you ask for it?
In this workshop we will empower you! Practical knowledge of how to write and communicate your workplace accommodation requirements.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn when and how to disclose a disability/health condition to an employer
- Talk about workplace accommodation(s) and what it might look like for you.
- Gain an understanding of the difference between reasonable workplace accommodation(s) and undue hardship
- Discuss the employers’ duty to accommodate
- Learn what the employees’ participation is in the accommodation process
- Present your individualized disclosure plans that include your specific job goals
- Articulate your accommodation requirements clearly with details as to how to execute the plan
- Demonstrate understanding a “reasonable workplace accommodation policy”
- Discuss what an employer’s duty to accommodate might look like. Include why it is not to the point of undue hardship.
- Identify the employer’s role and your role in the accommodation
To register your spot now! Call 204-832-REES (7337) or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!