Do you want to feel more prepared and confident in your next job interview? Learn how to ace your next interview!
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to prepare for a successful interview
- Practice interviewing (mock interviews)
- Learn the different types of interviews and questions
- Discuss how to answer questions
- Learn interview dos and don’ts
- Ensure that you are ready for an interview – know your story
- Be able to outline your strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the differences between interview styles and questions. Know how to answer the questions: STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result)
- Learn why first impressions are so important
- Do your homework – identify what this means
- Be prepared for an interview
To register your spot now! Call 204-832-REES (7337) or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!