Defining Skills & Abilities: Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Other Attributes (SKAO’s) all play a key role in helping you find the employment opportunity that is right for you! Plus weeding out the jobs that aren’t.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Understand and define the difference between Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Other Attributes (SKAO’s)
- Determine your own SKAO’s, along with hard and soft skills
- Transferable skills: what are they and how do they relate to different employment opportunities
- Create your own skills inventory
- Market yourself to various employers and industries
- Define SKAO’s with a focus on why it is critical to understand them when relating to your own employment search
- Highlight your own marketable knowledge, skills and abilities relating to your employment goals
- Discuss your transferrable skills and they relate to your employment goal
- Identify the definitions/differences of the terms; knowledge, skills and abilities and how it has prepared you in your own employment goals
To register your spot now! Call 204-832-REES (7337) or E-Mail email@example.com
See you there!