Confidence and Self-Esteem: Self-esteem and self-confidence overlap, but they are different. Self esteem refers to whether you appreciate and value yourself. Your self-esteem develops and changes as a result of your life experiences and interactions with other people. Self-confidence is your belief in yourself and your abilities.
In this workshop you will:
1. Learn difference between self-confidence and self-esteem
2. What are our personal and professional values?
3. The importance of confidence and self esteem
4. Develop tools to boost self-confidence
5. Setting up SMART goals
6. Winning ONE round at a time!
1. Identify your level of confidence and self-esteem
2. Realize the impact of high confidence and self-esteem
3. Understand your personal and professional values
4. Be able to establish your SMART goals
To register your spot now! Call 204-832-REES (7337) or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!