How It Works
Reaching E-Quality Employment Services (REES) assists with finding and keeping meaningful work. The programs offered can improve job-search skills, help with connecting with employers and advance career goals.
Here’s how the REES process works for job seekers:
- Contact REES
- Meet with an Intake Worker to learn more about REES services
- Meet with an REES counsellor
- Join a REES program (to be determined based on best fit)
- Participate in a variety of workshops, training activities, one on one counselling sessions, to name a few opportunities
- Connect with potential employers
- Accept the job offer!
For further information on some of the potential programs that may be available to job seekers, please refer to the “Employers” tab.
Please complete all applicable forms, save to your computer and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. The forms will be printed at the time of your intake appointment. You will be asked to sign them when meeting with the intake counsellor (witnessed).