Skills and Abilities Workshop
January 11, 9:00am - 11:00am
Everyone has their own unique set of talents, gifts and knowledge they bring to a new job. In this workshop we can help you identify the essential skills employers look for in new hires along with what sets you apart from other candidates.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover the nine essential skills employers look for in their next hire
- Become self-aware of your own Skills and Abilities and confidently speak about them
- Begin a self-inventory on your: SKAOs S-Skills, K-Knowledge, A-Abilities and O-Other Attributes
- Be able to self-identify key Skills and Abilities related to the workplace and role
- Use Skills and Abilities identified towards creating specific criteria for job search tools
- Identify and market your unique selling feature to employers
Reserve your spot now! Call 204-832-REES (7337) or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!