Maintaining Employment: Jobseekers put so much hard work and thought into finding employment, they often overlook an important step along their journey: maintaining their employment!
In this workshop you will:
- Discuss the benefits of maintaining employment
- Discuss the contributing factors to maintaining employment
- Define Workplace Culture and its significant role regarding employment maintenance
- Define Emotional intelligence and its significant role in employment maintenance
- List 9 benefits of maintaining employment
- Identify internal and external factors relating to maintaining employment
- Discuss the top 15 employability factors and the role they play in employment maintenance
- Discuss why an understanding of workplace culture is so important to successful long-term employment maintenance
- Define emotional intelligence and identify the five factors that that emotional intelligence is based upon
- Explain how understanding the 6 second rule can play a key role in employment maintenance
To register your spot now! Call 204-832-REES (7337) or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!